Welcome to the Wiki
Welcome to the Tales From My D&D Campaign (TDDC) wiki. We’re a collaborative community website about the youtube series and the Dungeons and Dragons game which the videos retell - a site which anyone, including you, can edit!
Click the edit button at the top of any page (or create a new page) to get started!
NB: If you're performing a particularly big edit, there is a risk of "edit clash", in which somebody else edits the page while you're in the middle of editing it, potentially ruining all of your hard work. To prevent this, please use the "work in progress" banner to alert other users not to edit the page.
Describe your topic
The first episode of TDDC hit the internet December 2, 2012 with Episode 1: The Seeds of Adventure (you might see a different date in the playlist, because Episode 1 is the only episode to have been "remastered" and re-released). That first video was watched by literally dozens of people... Once Quill18 - a real youtuber - tweeted about it...
At that time, the D&D campaign had been running for several years, and Demonac's plan was to cover multiple sessions per 10-15 minute episode until getting caught up, after which it would become a weekly recap. That thoroughly did not happen.
In addition to LittleOne and Angel's players, and the players of a couple characters (such as Zaheer or Krillidin) who join later, none of whom are public internet figures at this time, the table is rounded out by:
All player characters (and all other characters) are voiced by Demonac, except for select female NPCs voiced by Demonac's sister, Orestria (@Orestria) - characters who are important enough to be worth the effort, but don't have so many lines that it would bog down Demonac's otherwise one-man-show production. In fact, although the earliest episodes of TDDC incorporated art from official D&D books and license-free art, since episode 8 that has been gradually phased out, until now all "art", "animation" and "music" is produced by Demonac. Who is also the GM, the creator of the setting, and the scriptwriter of the adaptation that is Tales From My D&D Campaign.
- The World (Geography, Cosmology, Nations, Races, etc) [Minimal Spoilers...]
- The Characters (Specific named characters from the world, history, etc)
- Legends and Lore (Tales of the past, and events which shaped the world as it is now)
- The Campaign (Events, Scenes, Memorable movie quotes - the stuff that happens in the videos) [MAXIMUM #SPOILERS!]
- Fanstories (Non-canonical stories penned by members of the TDDC community). Please add the fanstory template to any such articles to avoid confusion. As an added bonus, it will automatically categorise the page.