| Our records on this topic are somewhat incomplete. |
Dragons are likely to be the same colour as one of their parents, but this is not guaranteed. Sometimes dragons are born a different colour to either parent, even if both parents are the same colour. Some theorise that this is because so much of Tiamat the many-hued's power runs through their veins. However, unlike many D&D settings, in TDDC dragons' colour does not determine their morality. There are evil metallic dragons, such as Zoloto, and (relatively) good chromatic dragons, such as Lady Myulana. Breath weapon damage type is still tied to colour, though.
The language of the Dragons, Draconic, is equivalent to real-world Latin. To quote Demonac: "As in many settings, Draconic is a common language for all kinds of old magic stuff, the presumption being that a decent chunk of early arcane knowledge was discovered (or at least recorded) by dragons or their servants".
Examples of this include:
Known Dragons Edit
- Lord Arkathrax, a red dragon who died in the Freeborn Rebellion
- Lord Azhna (suspected)
- Azarathrax, a red dragon who rules Novendil, currently being plotted against by Lady Myulana
- Little One, a half-dragon who identifies as draconic and who nobody's brave enough to argue with
- Moraga, the green dragon who killed Smith, albeit also dying in the process
- Lady Myulana, a blue dragon
- Nematov, a stone dragon who makes art deep under Mount Pillar
- Lord Peregos, a blue dragon who retook Novendil from the rebels
- Lady Vasarus, a bronze dragon and Little One's mother
- Zoloto, a gold dragon who menaced Mount Pillar and was eventually slain by Smith